How People HR & Payroll Solutions can help you....
We are Registered Labour Practitioners with Deptartment of Labour (UIF)
Have you registered your Domestic Worker with Department of Labour and contributing UIF?
Does he/she receive a payslip, are his/her monies being credited directly into their bank account – Letter of appointment signed and benefits understood ie leave, hours of work etc?.
If not, look no further – People HR & Payroll Solutions has the solution for you as the Employer and your Domestic worker…
An initial once-off fee for Registration and uploading details into Payroll. Thereafter a monthly fee, (People HR & Payroll Solutions will provide fee structure on written request) which will include:-
* Register your Domestic with Department of Labour
* Draw up official Letter of Appointment / contract.
* Produce a monthly payslip which can be either e-mailed or posted to your direct e-mail/postal address
* EFT payment of salary as well as UIF/PAYE on a monthly basis.
* Leave entitlements and leave reports generated on a monthly basis (which will also reflect on payslip)
Peace of mind for both yourself and domestic worker is imperative, should your domestic worker pass away, UIF will provide a death benefit to his/her family, maternity leave benefits, UIF benefit in the event of retrenchment/retirement/dismissal.
All you as the Employer, need to process is a payment directly into Profile Corporate Services (EFTpayments) – People HR & Payroll Solutions will forward Invoice to you on a monthly basis and will ensure that your domestic worker receives his/her salary timeously. Alternatively you can make payment directly into Domestic Worker's bank account upon receipt of his/her payslip.